1. The Downing Street Memo / Minute (presented in Sunday Times May 2005) and later leaked documents, which prove that Blair and Bush agreed upon the Iraq attack in July 2002.
2. The crooked American Elections (Nov. 2004) with hacked election machines, exit polls contradicting the final results and many other manipulations.
3. The Israeli land-grab around Jerusalem (eternal process) and other aspects of terror against the Palestinian inhabitants of the West Bank and Gaza.
4. The framing of innocent drivers as ‘suicide-bombers’ in Iraq (Mar. 2005), loading their vehicles with later remotely ignited bombs
5. The torture-scandal in Afghanistan (May 2005), where an innocent taxi-driver was hung up in his feet untill he died – as symbolic for many other imprisonment scandals in the wave of so-called terroritis.
terror attack in London (July 7, 2005) was, of
course the big
story - but did your paper (after a few initial days) mention
warning and Israeli
execution of Jean Charles de Menezes (July 22, 2005)
station. There he walked normally, did not wear a
bulky coat and even bought a newspaper before entering the
some policemen and security officers with a licence to
shots to his head and on in his shoulder. Fortunately,
some mainstream media did bring the revised story. Was your
one of them?
3. The scandals of New Orleans have partly been described in the media. No, the Hurricane was not send by Al Qaida, but the money were needed for the war in Iraq and for presenting the Israeli government money for their wall, while New Orleans was not given any. But did you know that the pResident, when he finallly arrived after some days, was posing for a photo session? After he and most of the presstitutes left New Orleans, the military stopped distribution and pulled down their standings.
Downing Street Memo / Minute (presented in Times)
prove that Blair and Bush agreed upon the
attack in July 2002. Blair confirmed their autencity but
step down. In Denmark, Mr. Frank Grevil, former member of the
defence intelligence, confirmed that the government was
'weapons of mass destruction' were not present in Iraq, but
reported only by one paper, was suppressed and Mr. Grevil
having published sensitive informations. The guilty for having
young men to Iraq on basis of a lie are still in the
framing of innocent drivers as ‘suicide-bombers’ in
their vehicles with later remotely ignited bombs. In the
American-controlled area, their is a third force, directed
everybody else (including American soldiers). An interesting
did your media cover it?
terror attack at Bali (Oct 1, 2005) - did your paper
that the bombs were released by remote
control and that the 3 "suicide-bombers" may not have
what they were tricked into (analogy to 7/7) ?
British soldiers arrested in Basra (Sept 18, 2005) -
media [in its enthusiasm of the liberation of the two from the
mission' plus 150 other
prisoners] mention why they were
were disguised as
Arabs and driving a booby-trapped car with remotely served
attached, which was probably foreseen to explode in the centre
Basra. Moreover, they had shot two policemen who tried to stop
one of whom were killed. You better stop talking about
'suicide-bombers' until otherwise proved.
3. The Hariri-report (Oct 20, 2005) - did your media tell you, that mr. Mehlis' report was based to a large part on a convicted criminal who then boasted of his million-reward afterwards, that Mehli in 1996 was involved in protecting American and Israeli agents in his prosecution after La Belle terror attack in Berlin, 1986, and that foremost Israel has the motive, technology and logistic for managing the attack?
4. The Plame scandal uncovered (Oct 27, 2005) Lewis Libby, Chief of Staff of VP Dick Cheney, has been charged with revealing of the identity of Valery Plame as a secret agent. Much more interesting is the relation of this case to the lie of Iraq having weapons of mass destruction, the reason for going to war in 2003. Did your paper inform you of that aspect, too?
5. The Iranian presidents call to
wipe Israel off the map (Oct 25, 2005),
was a weak quotation in comparison to racist
remarks by the Israeli prime-ministers. In 1947, Israel
by the UN along with a Palestinian state. In the subsequent
~800,000 Palestinians were ethnically cleansed and the
state had been forcibly 'wiped off the map,' to use
Ahmadinejad's phrase -
but of course, your media is not so 'antisemitic' to mention
terror attack in Amman (Nov 9, 2005). What is strange in this case is, that
inside photos published were taken from the Radisson SAS
shows the greatest damage from the cealing coming down. Was
one bomb a
car bomb? The limited informations is in itself strange. Two
bombs were possibly released while the electricity was turned
usual in this corner of the World, Al- Zarquawi was given
bombing (he probably died in April 2003 but the phantom is
used and may thus point towards the responsible culprits).
2. The Torture Scandal (Nov-Dec
finally had the chance to score some points, because,
the MM did report on
aspects. But let us make it a little more difficult: as
Rice on her trip to Europe in early December (it must have been a
torture for her) admitted that some wrongdoing may
no no, we are not even sure about that, - did she then
forbid torture, also outside America, or did she pack it in
phrases that again made any interpretation possible? And did
up the issue with Cheney, Bush and Rumsfeld in advance? And
now to the
relevant question here: did your MM report on such details?
3. The German U-Boat deal (Nov 19, 2005) - hardly noticed by the media, the last deed of Gerhard Schröder as a chancellor, only hours before leaving office, was to agree on a weapons sale of two U-Boats to Israel, which has already 3 of the possibly nuclear weapon equipped vessels. What do they need them for (to threat the rest of the World?) and why did they get them for 1/3 of the price? But the question here is just: did your MM report of this new threat to the World?
4. Big Brother's Action in the USA (Dec
a crisis of the citizens (being spied upon) and
the pResident (having ordered this action in obvious contrast
constitution) but also of one MM, the previously celebrated
Times. Yes, they reported of the crime, but simultaneously,
admitted to have withheld information for a complete year. The
question is: which of the following questions should be posed?
A. Why did they wait so long? B. Why did they publish it at all?
The answer to A can be seen in the reaction of the pResident. Although he admitted the crime, he found that revealing it was a crime in itself [kill the messenger]. The answer to B can be given even more concise: Having waited for long to see his scoop on print, the investigative journalist, James Risen just published a book on Jan. 5, 2006 [State of War: The Secret History of the CIA and the Bush Administration] and the NY Times had to come out with 'their' story before that. Did your MM really enlighten the scandal or is it already archivized?
Except for lying about the reason for war, stealing the election (twice) and being complicit in 9/11, this constitutional breach is a new reason to impeach the pResident. However, given the alternatives, there is little hope for a radical change in Washington. One of the reasons is found in the following item.
5. Awareness of Exceptional Corruption in Washington (Jan 2006) The lobbyist Jack Abramoff brought the topic up. We shall not talk about his crimes towards the Indians he should have represented, the money diverted to crimes in Palestina or the presence of Atta & Co. at his casino-boats a few days before 9/11 (do I smoke a rat?). No, it is the mere existence of lobbyism, which inevitable points toward a huge level of corruption in the USA. An average senator must raise 9,000 $ a day to pay his next election campaign (did anyone say grassroots?). He does so in receiving money from the lobbyists as payment for lending ears to their clients. Where is the difference to corruption? But of course, your MM kept you fully informed of this background?
1. The NSA spy scandal (Jan
Watergate in a shadow - from the criminal deed, not from MM's
After Watergate, a special juridical control should approve
eavesdropping and in no case, a request was denied. Still, the
NSA to spy in a large order without this special
instrument. The culprit (the man who twice stole the election
presidency) admitted his deed, which should have made him
to impeachment (already suitable after he lied his country
into war and
even more for complicity in 9/11). Instead, he let the justice
elaborate a declaration, legalizing
2. The reincarnation of the favorite
phantom (Jan 20,
2006). Did your MM put doubt about the authencity of this
cheap trick? Osama
died of kidney failure on Dec. 16, 2001 at Tora Borah in
Afghanistan and only faked tapes, even using various actors,
appeared since then. But while we are in that corner of the
your MM criticize the use of a remotely controlled
drone in a souverain nation (Jan 13), which killed 6
children, among some alleged Al Qaida members? But there may
time to criticize - look up in the sky, maybe there is a drone
over you, ready to punish you for reading this page!
3. Racistic excesses (Nov 3, 2005). Quite inbelievable, a French court forbade a book against racism (L’autre visage d’Israël) with the claim that it ignited to racism. For those with a still open mind (only a limited part of humanity in 2006) I warmly recommend warmly Shamir's book in the English (Flowers of Gallilee) or German version (Blumen aus Galliläa), but better hurry up, maybe the burning of books will also spread to other countries.
4. Samarra-Shrine destruction (Feb 23, 2006) Did your MM emphasize that there has been a curfew from 8 p.m. till 6 a.m. in Samarra for months, and that especially the whole night before the explosion (which happened at 6:40 and 6:45, certain troops had patrolled the inner part of the city; and that this was a time-consuming demolition, involving several hours of preparation?
5. Nucear missiles on Israeli
Submarines (Mar 11, 2006)
That Israel was in possession of nuclear weapons is well-known
still was never admitted. In the beginning of March it was
first that the out-going German Chancellor Schröder's
last deed in
office was to present (OK, sell, but to 1/3 of the value)
Dolphin submarine with nuclear capacities. On March 11, it was
that the three Dolphins already in the pirate's
deployed with US-supplied Harpoon cruise missiles armed with
warheads - in 2005 already. The Israeli commander proudly
that it can hit targets overseas, so you better pay what they
or else ... Combining this with the hipocratic concern of the
nuclear power-plant, a repetition of the WMD-rethoric before
war, and the election in Israel at the End of this month
rise to great concern. Was this reported in your favorite MM?
combination of news are the reason for my hastened
presentation of the
truth-score, originally foreseen for April. I do not believe
Israeli hawks are satisfied with their illegal action in
March 14, by which a Palestinian prison was demolished, 3 men
at least 18 wounded and about 200 abducted under Abu-Ghraib
conditions (naked, blindcuffed and handcuffed on the back on
an action which started 10 min. after the British and American
left - but of course, you have been told that?
1. Above the
30, 2006) Bush is the
first US-President in modern times who has never vetoed a law - instead, he
new (unconstitutional) trick: the signatories. After signing
(10% of all in his stolen position as acting President), Bush
comment that he did not find himself bound by any limits posed
same law. It was first reported by Boston
Globe but else, MM largely failed to mention it.
played Al Zarquawi (June 8,
2006). After producing an amateur
film with a youthful Al Zarquawi, who walked fast and
undisturbed - quite amazing for a man with an amputated leg. A
weeks later, a
person was shown resambling this actor - had he tried to
his benefactors? He was claimed to have emerged alive from the
left where his house had stood, which had been pulverized
two 500 lb bombs. Did your MM put doubt about the
this cheap trick?
3. The Pentagon bank-spying scandal (June 23, 2006). The NSA telephone surveillance scandal (which was, at least, reported by leading MM) had not been forgotten, then this was added: Pentagon had spied on international bank transfer - also outside Europe. Republican law-makers suggested that the journalists revealing the scandal should be tried and that the laws should be changed to make the forbidden allowed - which is impossible retroactively.
4. Ignorng the High Court ruling on
23, 2006) Guantanamo at Cuba, Abu Ghraib in Iraq and Bagram in
Afghanistan, torture at these three prisons symbolize what an
public now consider 'American values,' replacing former ones. Interestingly, the American
Court, in spite of its recent neoconservative replacements,
voted that Guantanamo
closed and the military tribunals were unlawful. What
the Bush adm. do? It chose to ignore
it. Did your MM
emphasize that this government sinks progressively deeper into
5. Which is the terror organization
in Palestine? (June 28, 2006) After the democratical election in
Palestine at the End
of January 2006, large parts of the International Community
Israel's suggestion to boycot the new government, arguing that
was registered as a terrorist organization. Hamas has kept an
for 1 1/2 years now, while the Israeli part has emphasized
was a unilateral measure, permitting them to kill Palestinians
daily basis while stealing their land. You must be blind and
order not to recognize, who is responsible for the terror in
Land now. The consequence must be to register the Israeli
a 'terrorist conspiracy' and, on the basis of the ongoing land
grab to nullify
recognition of what has turned out to be an
much more malignant that the South African had been as it was
The Israeli government can then be characterized as 'the
of Palestine.' Of
course, this will not happen, but did your MM at least inform
about the terror of the Israeli regiment?
war against Palestine (June
2006): Using the abduction of an Israeli soldier as reason,
following a prolonged aggression to provoke the reaction,
against Palestine, destroying the infrastructure of Gaza and
enormous amount of civilians. They then arrested 6 ministers
several parliamentarians. Did your MM tell you that the arrest
weeks before the war started?
2006): In an incomprehensive, large-scale war, Israel bombed
Infrastructure also of the neighbouring Lebanon,
hundreds of civilians. Again, abduction of soldiers was given
for these war-crimes. Did your MM tell you that the Israeli
at the time of this abduction, was patrolling on
Lebanese side of
3. Israel's war against Europe (June-July, 2006). Israel has proven to be real masters of destruction. Both in Gaza and in Lebanon, they have destroyed incredible amounts of bridges, roads and industry facilitis, apart from their blood-thirsty adventure (which also claimed European and Canadian lives). Who are going to pay for a preliminary repair of these structures? Certainly not the ones who inflicted it. Already, many items financed by the European Union have been turned into rubble. The European leaders have not considered that this war ("Israel has the right to defend itself," as the imbeciles describe this aggression) is also a war against Europe. But of course, who would tell it?
4. Israel's war against the United
Nations (until 2002) The Israeli are not totally at
the UN - they even have their own ambassador in the Security
Formally, John Bolton should be the American ambassador but
being turned into an Israeli colony, with majorities of the
being bribed by AIPAC, priorities have been reordered and each
Israel-critical resolution is blocked by Bolton's veto. Of
Israel feels free to shell the UN in South Lebanon and kill
four of the
impotent 'peace-keepers' when it suits their interests. The
shelled for hours and contacted Israeli troops 10 times
fatal blow. However, they also feel free to ignore several
resolutions. Perhaps your MM forgot to tell that when they
the Israeli adherence to Resolution 1559?
5. Guantanamo prevails (July
30, 2006) What
relief recently was Bush's promise to close the notorious
Guantanamo, Cuba. This received widespread attention. On the
date, however, Independent
reported: "New maximum-security jail to open at Guantanamo Bay
6, a state-of-the-art maximum-security jail built by a
subsidiary, will be able to hold 200 prisoners." Undoubtedly,
there is a need for enlargement: ignoring the Supreme Court, which in June would ruled a military trial system
White House developed a
proposal which would allow the secretary of defense to
at will to those already under the military court's
you in Camp 6!
genocide in Gaza (November,
although the Israelis hoped that the American election would
disguise their crimes, this topic is not really one for the
- after all, many media reported
about the mass killing in Beit Hanun. Does your favorite media
to martial law (October,
2006): utilizing the still-republican majority in Congress,
pResident Bush imposed a new regulation, that permits the
of American citicens as 'unlawful combattants' with associated
detention in a camp without indictment and sentence. The
regulation foreseeing military tribunals.
3. No fly-&-sail-list for
everybody (November, 2006): the Homeland
Security Department has suggested, that US Citizens be
'clearance' to leave or re-enter the USA, beginning on
Jan. 14, 2007.
We shall see if the suggestion is realised; so far (Nov.
11), it has
not been reported
4. Americas crucial defeat in Iraq? (October 10, 2006): What actually happened in Camp Falcon on that evening? A huge amount of ammunition was blown up, but the US denies casualties. Equally propagandistic, a huge amount of casualties are reported. Notably, the attack was carried out with a small force and the destruction resulted from US munition - but afterwards, both the Americans and the British started to talk about leaving Iraq. Do you remember the last helicopter leaving the American embassy in Vietnam, shall we see the scene again in Baghdad?
5. Vote-fraud in the United States (November
relief recently was the defeat of the Republican Party at the
midterm-elections. However, this was not due to particularly
voting but in spite of
from Florida). Worse,
is still a one-party state with two rightist political wings.
~80% of all US votes were tabulated on electronic machines and
one of those have failed even the most fundamental
test. The Democrats support the Israeli terror, the War in
refuses to impeach the president and vice-president for their
crimes. Independant candidates in the congress are rare, in
there is even only one really independant senator (not
the American Food and Drug Administration was respected as the
consumer's best protection against a ruthless industry. With
sabotage act towards ethical research politics, it has become
years ago that the consumers lost that protection what drugs
concerned. But also the food section has succumbed to the
Genetical modified organisms may be dangerous to your health,
prevented its being notified on your foodstuff. A recent
typical of this trend: "The FDA announced new rules for food
an effort to combat food poisoning. However,
to follow them" (Raw
process): Nobody can be a presidential candidate without
head to AIPAC, the main lobbyist in Washington. This infamous
organization is seconded by the so-called 'Anti-Defamation
which is cursing every criticism of being 'anti-Semitic'.
foreign country boasts with the question, "Who is the best
for Israel?" meaning the worst for America. While young people
dying in USA's wars for Israel and for their own billionaires,
derangement in the United States progresses - and the small
country receives its billions.
3. Not yet War with Iran (as
of March 13, 2007): Iran has signed the nuclear
treaty, which permits it to utilize nuclear energy for a
Nothing else has it demanded. Also the self-enrichment of
uranium is in
accordance with that. There is absolutely no legitimacy
for the war-drums
The massive fleet accumulation in the Persian Gulf - and
of a nuclear armed Israeli submarine, possibly for a
- promotes the feeling, that a warfare is a matter of
timing only. "Top
House Democrats retreated from an attempt to limit
authority for taking military action against Iran" [AP].
4. Prison in 15 years for a fairy-tale (January 9, 2007): On this day, mr. Motassadeq was sentenced to 15 years in prison in a strange process in Hamburg. The trouble with this sentence is, that there is no proof that there were any hijackings on 9/11. On the contrary, the extensive work from FBI (in particular) and the American government to cover the event up, comes like a confession of complicity. I hope that Motassadeq will soon be freed from this justice scandal.
5. Loss of freedom in the US (ongoing
the P.A.T.R.I.O.T. act, prepared before 9/11 and
gently looped through the congress in the wake of that
Bush administration (which stole the presidency twice) had
dismantled civil rights. The new 'American Inquisition' is
the primitive gangster syndicate presently in charge of the
government. The state spies on its subjects and feels free to
any civil rights. The former president was impeached for a
(well-prepared) sex scandal - the present acting (while never
president is safe for and by his numerous
1. American progress to dictatorship
In early August, both senat and house approved a bill that
the pResident to expand his domestic spying program according
the government can do anything to your computer (read your
check what websites you visit, activate webcams and
copy or delete your files). On July 17, an executive order
government to seize the property of anybody they determined
was undermining the Iraq War. Protesting against this tragedy
become a crime in itselt. Back in May, Bush signed another
directive which in the event of a "Catastrophic Emergency"
him a dictator. We can trust that the MM will soon present the
repetition of 9/11 without posing any questions.
Terroritis or terror-attack in London/Glasgow? (June
2007): We are excluded from evaluating what really happened,
reports from alleged terror attacks make one wonder, why no
were posed. In general, doubt of the official reports is
"The car was parked ... with all four doors open and the
on," reports the Guardian and CNN adds, "The second car had
... where parking is not allowed." Q: Were these cars inviting
found? Why were Mercedes-cars selected if the explosion was
come from within? Where was the proof of correlation of the
incidents in London and Glasgow? Why were two suididers for
needed? Was the burning car in Glasgow possibly resulting from
3. Not yet War with Iran (ongoing process):
Iran has signed
the nuclear non-proliferation treaty, which permits it to
nuclear energy for a power-station. By the end of July,
entered the nuclear plants - and the Mainstream Media were
silent. Brasil and Libya also wanted nuclear
powerplants with own
uranium-enrichment - and no scream was heard. In the
meantime, the war-drums
continue (see also previous Truth Score). Like the false
the "wiped off the map" speeech of the Iranian President,
be done to prevent this aggression.
4. The largest loss of life from the
9/11 attack (2001): The terror attacks from 9/11 is
have claimed ~2,800 lives.
does not limit his scope to MM will soon realize
that the official fairy tale is a ridiculous conspiracy tale,
that the real criminals are to be found in Washington, New
Aviv and Jerusalem. But do you know that around 10,000 people
York suffer from respiratory dieseases related to the toxic
released from the collapsing skyscrapers? Lawyers have
mill. out of the $1 bill. WTC insurrence fond, money that
should go to
cops, firefighters and other workers with illnesses caused by
exposure at Ground Zero, of whom many have died already.
has paid just $45,000 to a carpenter who fell of a ladder.
5. Holocaust industry (ongoing
Similarly, lawyers are the big and shameless winners in the
presented by the billions of dollars, gained from German and
banks some years ago. Simultaneously, so-called 'Holocaust
(definition widening) have protested against a ridiculous diet
while the mentioned bank billions remain largely untouched
the lawyers 'expenses')
1. New Osama video hoax
7): All you
need for playing Osama bin Laden is a white cap, a long beard
Arab tongue. Never mind any discrepencies to the late ObL, the
propaganda from the MM doesn't ask such questions, and if a
repeated often enough, it apparently becomes the truth -
read the article
or the study of Michael
2. Playing with fire - new
"harmless" weapons (November 2007): Not only
'terrorists' are in danger of being targeted with the electronic
careless policemen are using the taser-weapons for exposing
towards innocent civilians protesting against anything. So
than 150 have been killed in 2007 in USA and Canada. Worse, a
beaming weapon, 'active
Iraq. It is causing unbearable pain but (on torture
survivors) should not leave any marks.
3. 'Depleted Uranium' scandal (ongoing process): While it emerges that the
uranium dispersed in Iraq is
causing more deaths than the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima
the scope of an emerging war on Iran with nuclear weapons
dealt with as causing merely 'collateral damage' in the
4. American start of cold war practices (September 2007): At the end of the cold war, in 1990, USA signed an agreement of banning missiles from Europe. The short-sighted press seems to forget that the attempt to build up the missiles shield in Eastern European countries, allegedly to protect America from Iranian missiles, is a violation of this treaty. Obviously, this argument is not stupid enough.
5. Big Brother's entrance to Europe (Sept.
15) What the
governments could not pass over their sovereign's heads was
introduced by means of a directive
from the European Union. Denmark was the first country,
followed by the
UK on Oct. 1, to introduce the rule, according to which all
trafficking and all telephone connections are stored.
information can only be surveilled when the authorities
judge's demand - and we nevere lied before. Remarkable was the
of protest in the affected countries - at least, such has not
published in the censored MM, but that can harly be called
1. Support of continued warfare
elections): In the beginning of February, there were only 2
and 4 Republican candidates left - yes, four Republicans, you
correctly here but the MM treat the fourth candidate with
shall risk to name him: Ron
the only clearly anti-war candidate and the
only one, who is not corrupted by the pro-Israel lobby; he is
one who is clearly opposed to the constitutional crimes
the present administration. By neglecting him (and the
connected to these elections, evident already by the
primaries), the MM have
identified themselves as
clearly pro-war. They have thereby presented
opposed to the American public who - in other polls - have
themselves as opposed to the wars started by the present evil
of the USA. Deal with it!
2. The cable sabotage (Jan.
23 - Feb. 06, 2008): Unknown to most of the World, an
undersee cable disruption has occurred, involving at least 8
communication cables from Marseile to Malaysia.
Annually, there is
at worst only 1 such cable disruption. Whoever is responsible
assumed, but there were no
as the crimes were committed. Also
speculative is the purpose of this sabotage. Was it a test or
to warfare? At least, merely Moslem countries were affected,
some suggestion (together with the possession of submarines)
identification of the culprits.
3. NATO extension to the Russian
borders (ongoing process): The previous defense union
emerged as a lame supporter of American aggression -
Incredibly ignored by MM is the full implication of the
'rocket-shield' with bases constructed in Poland and the
Republic. These are offensive weapons, directed against
Russia and not,
as claimed, against Iran and North Korea. This claim is
ridiculous for anyone with basic geographical knowledge.
Given the sad
change of this and the previous American administrations
Clinton dynasties), we should slowly acknowledge that the
countries have turned to be allies of an evil power, even
if that could
previously label itself as the protector of freedom. There
is a need
for rewriting history.
the wrong front!
4. Kosovo Independence (February
In the same
direction, the run for an independence of Kosovo from Serbia
seen. This is an illegal action, long prepared by the present
administration of the province with American support. A
report of the false-flag action is given here.
5. Lockerbie inconsistencies (2007) Speaking about false-flag actions, here
another one which has been shaken by recent revelations: the Lockerbie bombing
1. Syrian reactor claim: In an act of warfare, the Israeli air
bombed a building in the Syrian desert, close to Euphrates. In
the MM started a new propaganda war, claiming that obviously
photos demonstrated a similarity to a much larger
North-Korean reactor. Like the claims for Iran working on a
bomb, the MM are hoping (not without reason) that endless
a lie shall make it gain the status of the truth.
2. The murder of the 'DC-Madam' (May
sighed loudly relieved as the chief of
the former Washington call-center, who has recently been
'prostitution,' allegedly committed suicide - or did she? She
had had a
2-foot-wide box she suggested carried materials related to her
court case. "This is
my evidence,"she said, but where is now the box? And why
travel home to her mother in Florida to commit suicide? Committing
a murder may be a routine job for the professional killer -
must be something similar for the professional journalist.
3. Hillary Clintons vote-fraud (ongoing process):
The American election procedure is an odd event. The
has little to do with democracy, explaining why an asocial
leading war after war for another nation and
sacrificing its own
citizens, can seemingly enjoy popular support.
vote-fraud broadly seen under the last two presidential
finding its way into the primaries. The automated process
the voting machines, prevailing a recount of the votes, is
Hillary Clinton's 'victory' at the primaries of New
in contrast to the exit polls (which are also subject to a
fraud). Like the vote-fraud Bush-vs.-Kerry, it always goes
in the same
Tibetan independence demonstrations (April
2008): Suddenly, in the wake of the Olympic flame-show, a
uproar suddenly and quite unexpectedly turned up, both inside
foremost safely carried out in Western countries. I have no
with the harsh Chinese rule over Tibet, but the attention
by the MM was spectacular. "CNN has had 46 stories on Tibet
and 0 about Palestine", a blogger notified
in the middle of April.
5. Palestine - again (ongoing
daily discrimination, suffered by the Palestinian people,
more attention than it is given in the news media. Take as an
the murder of Reuters cameraman in his clearly press-marked
in his last filming shown in the Times.
"Israel had used
a controversial type of tank shell which scatters metal darts,
flechettes, around the surrounding area after exploding," the article said - and indeed, four
killed simultaneously, also shown in the video-clip.
1. War in Georgia (Aug. 8-12., 2008):
This was an unusual occasion to see the phantastic propaganda
ignoring (though admiting) the fact that Georgia started the
described by me in details in "Attack on South
The claim that Russia was using excessive force in the short
asked if they had also expected them to stop at the border in
II. Strangely enough, although the consequence with an insane
president might be a nuclear World War, several leading
politicians have propagated their loyalty to the Georgian
and even demanded the Aggressor to join the NATO.
2. Next step in the economic
15, 2008): With
the bankruptcy of Lehmann Brothers and the rapid, forced
Merrill Lynch, the credit crisis took an important further
step (to be
Worldwide, the results were felt - globalisation implies
that if there
is something wrong somewhere, it will be felt globally. In
meantime, money presses are working overtime and the losses
capitalists are being transferred to taxpayers and
increasing poverty -
an aspect not discussed in the MM.
3. McCain's desparate selection (End of August
The ailing American would-be President was good for a
surprise with the
choice of Sarah Palin as VP-candidate. She is highly
presidency but the vote-fraud discussed in the former
truth-score.and the massive censorship in the US
makes us fear the
in Gov. Sarah Palin's administration, has
roots in a family feud. It erupted into public view with
the July 11
firing of the state's top public safety official.
"I just obeyed orders," (July
2008): A blindfolded, backbound Palestinian was shot in the
foot by an
IOF (Israel Occupation Force) soldier, who was promptly
referring to orders given by an officer, who was also not
punished. B'T selem waited two weeks after reporting the
- as nothing happened - released a video,
taken by a teenage girl. She and her family are now the ones
punished by unsatisfied Israelis who shoot
the house every now and then.
5. Once a terrorist, always a terrorist (ongoing process): A 7-year-old Minnesota boy has been on a terrorist watch list since he was two. He's been prevented from boarding aircraft and his parents has spent the past 5 years attempting to clear his name (a sick society, it seems).
1. Financial Crisis (2008 and going): Who is behind this unique debacle, the
Why are no big swindlers punished and responsible bankers even
rewarded? What did the big banks do with their part of the
from the acquisition of luxury jets to different firms is the
alternative media. Profits
private and losses are social!
2. Swindler's List (Nov.
2008): B. Maddow
admitted to have betrayed his clients, causing a damage of
billion dollars. Strangely enough, we still (Feb. 7, 09) only
own words for that round sum - how much was it really?
3. Breaking the Gaza Ceasefire (Nov.
Israel blames the
desperate (while ineffective) Qassam
the war, but it is a fact that the rockets were halted,
definitely broke the 6 months cease-fire, started in June,
on Nov. 4
with the killing of 6 Hamas members by airborne action.
hungered Gaza out to the edge of, or perhaps beyond, a
catastrophe. No wonder, such an immaterial cease-fire was
the ruling (elected) power of Gaza to prolong.
4. Israel's 2nd Gaza-War
2008 - 19. Jan. 2009):
Well-prepared and provoked, the masters of destruction
forces shortly after Christmas. In a very bloody warfare in the most
populated area of
the World, more than 1300 people were killed, by far most
~ 1/3 of them children. Some 60,000 houses, including
quarters, were pulverized in the worst citicide since the
2nd World War.
Several grave war crimes have been committed in need of
investigation; in addition, there is enough photographic
documenting the abuse of the C-weapon white phosphor
resulting in horrendous and often fatal burns (other new
have been tested on the occasion). Although many
publishers followed the call for aid of their masters in
public in the whole World reacted more appropriate to this
abuse of power.
5. Genocides (Jan.
2009): To distract the public from the horrors of the current
an old ghost was taken out of the cupboard. It cannot be discussed - at least not
states, which have cemented it into a law-enforced dogma, but
repetition is anyhow for what the mainstream media is good
This is a webpage from Germany ...
1. Obama and Guantanamo (2009):
One of the new American president's promises was to close down
Guantanamo. The incidentally grasped prisoners are still
press repeats that they are dangerous.
Obama and Iraq (2009):
Another promise was to bring the soldiers home from Iraq.
Haliburton, they will stay, except the ones that are
Afghanistan. They have only largely been taken away from the
3. The Gaza Ghetto blockade (2009
the press is the persistent hunger-blockade to the devastated
Gaza-Strip, home to 1,5 million Palestinians. While the
government continues its conquest of the West-Bank, Jerusalem
Syrian occupied area, their strategy in Gaza is obviously
perhaps to be compared with the Warsaw Ghetto during WW-II.
4. Palestinian parliamentarians
Let us also not forget that Israel - to its own concept a
democravy in the Middle-East - holds more parliamentarians
thanany other country in the World; people whose only
'crime' was to be
elected in a popular vote are jailed indefinitely.
5. Afghanistan (2009
egg was laid in Obama's nest by the Neocons, but 38 nations
in this lunacy, now under the auspice of the former defence
They try to claim (and the MM repeats uncritically) to defend
freedom at Hindukush. The last who conquered Afghanistan was
the Great, and also that did not last long.
1. Obama and Nobel's Peace Price (Dec. 2009):
The Commander in Chief, who failed to correct any of his
crimes, has joined a list also including war-criminals as
Begin and Henry Kissinger. He had better declined. The MM were
Afghan My Lai Massacre (Dec. 28, 2009): American mercenaries were probably the
behind a spectacular crime involving the execution of several
shortly after Chtistmas. The Times had uncovered the scandal
in following the scandal further, as did the rest of the MM.
It is a
great help for the occupiers in their efforts to cover the
3. The pants on fire
(Dec. 25, 2009):
Anti-terror officers live from public anxiety and do their
increase our terroritis by recurrent happenings, as the
from Detroit. Although nothing serious really happened,
Chertoff used it in his new job for selling the (useless)
scanners - or was that the motive for orchestrating the
hoax? At least,
MM raised no questions - read them here.
4. Goldstone-Deniers (Sep.
15, 2009): The
South-African judge Richard Goldstone, already an important
in the succesful fight against another racist regime, made an
step against another such government, probably without wanting
least, the MM reported about the UN commission which carries
The report, which notes
some of the
Israeli war-crimes during last
against the Gaza-Strip, deserves respect and the criminals
to jail. Instead, politicians of the Western Hemisphere
meets the culprits and MM applauds.
5. The Gaza Ghetto blockade (2009
the press is the persistent hunger-blockade to the devastated
Gaza-Strip, home to 1,5 million Palestinians. While the
government continues its conquest of the West-Bank, Jerusalem
Syrian occupied area, their strategy in Gaza is obviously
perhaps to be compared with the Warsaw Ghetto during WW-II.
1. The people vs. the
banks (March 6. 2010): Their government had driven them into
eternenal poverty by their bail-out of British an Dutch
who had hoped for high interest and found instead a collapsed
should general citizens pay for such failure? 93.1 % of the
thought so while 1.6 % supported the government. The MM
though with an other tenor. Meanwhile, the rest of the World
speculate, why only Icelanders can be allowed to vote against
and servile politicians.
Wanted, dead (not Alive) (April 7, 2010): In their terror-loaded fight against
nemesis, Osama bin Laden, the Americans now pronounced another
killing. Most of the media did not condemn this unlawful
noted that it was the first time an American was given the
3. Armig Israel for its war against
(March 20, 2010):
Largely unnoticed was the transfer of American
bombs to the Island of Diego Garcia for explicit
use of Israel in their attack on Iran. Since these are
even more when their target is a power-station), you can
talk about a nuclear
of Ahmadinejads words to Bush: "You can start a war,
but you won't be the one who finishes it!"
4. Israeli ethnic
11, 2010): "A
military order aimed at preventing infiltration will come into
enabling the deportation of tens of thousands of Palestinians
West Bank, or their indictment on charges carrying prison
terms of up
to 7 years," Haaretz
reported, and further: "The infiltrator [shall] pay for
the cost of
his own detention, custody and expulsion." The day after,
method of this human-hating regime was shown, starving the
population out of the occupied territories: Israeli
closed off the main water source used for agriculture in a
Valley village. [The Israelis were] dispensing 5,000 m³/h
largely benefiting the nearby settlements as Bardalah only got
m³/h water before they stopped pumping, according to Maan.
5. AIPAC is strong but stupid (April
USA, 3/4 of the politicians in the House
Representatives, and later the senate,
a document of high treason, whereby they settled their status
Israel's whores. That should make it easier for American
want their representatives in the Congress to deal with
American issues, to avoid electing anyone from this list.
There are two reasons, why I am so occupied with Israeli issues: first, their influence in the World's mainstream media is enormous and there (frequent) crimes are therefore largely concealed; and secondly, this small nation is the major obstacle to peace in this world, and probably the only existing racist regime (read: Apartheid)
1. Israeli occupation – and no end (continuous) Are the Americans so stupid, or do they merely behave so? Their suggestion [Nov. 14], to buy 90 days settlement freeze for 20 F-35 jets, indicates serious misjudgment of the situation. The apartheid regime, never so racist as today, has no intentions of making peace but shall gladly accept a (fruitless) prolongation of talks – and thanks for the planes! Israeli settlements now control 42% of West Bank, East-Jerusalem excluded.
(Nov. 29, 2010) For the third time, Wikipedia hit the
publication of 251,287 leaked United States embassy
which 15,652 were classified. In the turmoil, it was forgotten
might have given Mr. Assange the unusual present. I believe
spy organisations that are capable of the selection: NSA and
the choice is easy. The Embassy in Tel Aviv, probably the
only 4th in line of the amount of cables (Netanyahu
that it was not dramatically for Israel – he should know). The usual
Al-Qaida gossip prevails mixed with other sorts of
Ankara, in quantity the winner of the race, gets it part of
Osama bin Laden (who died almost 9 years ago) is claimed to be
can, with the help of North Korean missiles, disperse its
bombs to Europe – enough of that stuff to tell the address of
making the selection, but unfortunately also to make the
3. Korean confrontation (Nov. 20, 2010) North and South exchanged grenades, and as usual, it all started as the other hit back. For the curious only – not referred in the mainstream media, - the South started shelling the waters short of the North Korean beach, which made their opposing soldiers, anyhow always with the finger on the trigger even in sleep, nervous. Diplomatically, the United States sent their fleet to the Chinese Sea to participate in the long planned manoeuvre. This takes place near the island where a foreign power carried an almost war-creating false-flag attack in the springtime, as described in Deep Waters.
4. Toxic legacy of 9/11 (Sep. 11) Few people know that the tragedy left a toxic legacy that will claim more lives than those lost on the day itself [9/11] - 817 deaths of WTC responders from illnesses generated by working on the site are already recorded. 410,000 people were heavily exposed to WTC toxins causing restrictive respiratory illnesses and cancers. But there are slightly positive news for the affected survivors: More than 10,000 firefighters, labourers and police who sued the city will collect a total of at least $625million compensation.
5. State-level Bail-out (Nov. 2010) Suddenly they tell you that you have used too much money because your government used astronomous amounts to bail speculant banks out. The money used for this action are at first fictional, later perhaps printed out by central banks, but the money which is taken from you to ‘pay back’ these banks are real.
1. 'Peaceful' Obama- the American president suffered early 2011 three important set-backs, which would have prompted an honest man (but not a politician) to deliver the undeserved peace-prize back: 1. The non-indicted prisoners of Guantanamo can rot up there forever (without sentence, the American Inquisition extended). 2. His government again showed who decide policies as USA was forced to veto the illegal Israeli settlements being termed - even illegal. 3. With the war against Libya, the tradition of the former administration was continued.
(March, 2011) Without Congress approvement, USA joined some
nations in their warfare against Libya (without knowing whom
thereby may have supported). A "no-fly zone" is an act of war,
particular how it is interpreted. In their eager to 'protect
civilians,' these are bestowed with depleted
from the heavy bombardement. Certainly, Ghadafi is not my
neither is a pro-Zionist 'World Policeman!'
3. Nuclear Disaster (March 11, 2011) After a record-strong earthquake and a more devastating tsunami, the World's third major disaster (after Harrisburg and Cernobyl) demonstrated that Murphy's laws (1. law: anything that possibly can go wrong, goes wrong; 2. law: even if it can't, it sometimes does) is also valid for nuclear power. Adding to the disaster, though seldom reported, is an amount of used fuel-sticks, much larger than the present active ones. Nowhere in the World has this problem been solved - except partially in the USA, where it is 'exported' as munition in the so-called 'depleted Uranium'.
(March 11-12, 2011) In
the middle of March, a family of 5 in the illegal Jewish
Itamar by Nablus were brutally stabbed to death. Nobody were
with the crime, but the Israeli government immediately used
occasion to permit further 500 houses being built in the
Simultaneously they raised a gag-order in the case, so that
Palestinian Newspapers were prevented reporting that the
probably was not a Palestinian but a Thai laborer, who had not
for his work (a general problem in doing business with the
people). Unfortunately, the Western MM also felt obliged by
gag-order, so the theft of Palestinian soil continues.
Kiev remains silent (March21,
2011) In late February, a Palestinian engineer from Gaza was
by Mossad in Ukraine, where he was seeking citizenship (his
children hold such citizenship). About four weeks later,Shin
Israeli internal security service) confirmed that it is
Sisi at Shikma prison in Ashkelon. No charge has been raised
excuse pronounced. Mossad, which last year murdered a man in
feels permitted to act similarly - anywhere in the World.
And the Ghetto of Gaza? It is still isolated and out-hungered, an extended warcrime.
1.Israel’s desperate preparations (2011). Since 1967, Israel has broken all International conventions and colonized the West Bank (further ethnic cleansing not commented here). Under the pressure of Palestine’s UN application, this process has been greatly accelerated in 2011. It is ignored that Palestine was recognized already in 1947 by the UN – within considerably larger borders than those from 1967.
2.Faking the polls (Autumn 2011). USA is a single-party country with two rightist wings, controlled by corporations and billionaires. George 2nd Bush cheated himself twice to the American presidency and now already the straw-polls (mostly won by Dr. Ron Paul by the GOP) were falsely quoted. Most European MM have not heard about him, although he is the only answer to a population living in increasing poverty under a fascist war-thriving government, controlled by banks, billionaires and a foreign state. But perhaps MM’s ignorance is the chance for Dr. Paul to survive – they have an ugly tradition to kill political opponents in the USA.
3.Libyan war (March-October 2011). The ‘Arab Spring’ was a surprise to everybody, the isolate reaction to Libya was it too. On March 4, 2011, NATO, assuming to protect the people, achieved an UN-resolution for a ‘no-fly-zone’ over Libya. The misinterpreting of its text is striking, but not discussed in standardised Western propaganda media. China and Russia wonders how the West from this resolution adopts the right to enter unilateral warfare; may they be wiser, not to spare the World a veto in the future! Even before the unequal war was decided, Libya’s oil was split between foreign companies.
4.Iranian plot (expected since 2006). How can an oral insult suffice for a war? President Ahmadinejad’s wrongly translated quotation of Ayatollah Khomeini (2005: “wiped out of the map”) is taken as an argument. Seen with Palestinian eyes, the Jew’s holocaust cannot be a just argument for further ethnical cleansing. The racist state’s possession of nuclear weapons has not made the World safer. There is no sign of any Iranian non-peaceful use of nuclear material, which is also cited as an argument. I still believe that the Israelis will abuse one of their German donated Dolphin submarines for a false-flag attack on their allies (e.g. an American warship in the Persian Gulf). It may distract the current International attention, which has finally been raised on Palestine’s behalf.
5.Pre-judiciary assassination (Not just since Sept. 30, 2011). With the (unconfirmed) killing of Al Awlaki, some Americans woke up. The murder was attempted by drone attack on the car where the victim, an American citizen, perhaps was driving in Yemen with companions. Al Awlaki was, however, never sentenced, not even indicted; it is not even certain if there is evidence for a criminal behaviour. Personally, I do not care for this American citizen; in the meantime, thousands of persons have been killed by such unmanned aerial vehicles, remotely controlled from Nevada or Tel Aviv. It is characteristical for the declining moral in the Third Millennium that extrajudicial murder has now become widely accepted.
German trojan (October 2011). At least in Central Europe, this grave occurrence was intensely reported even in the MM. In Germany, Switzerland and Austria, private computers were infested with a trojan, with which it is possible to control communications (Skype), make screenshots, search the hard-disk and even load compromising files anew on the computer. The trojan was communicating with an American server and had, according to the authorities’ been (ab)used some 100 times without juridical control. So it is possible now that Big Brother is not just watching, he may also be planting false evidence on your laptop.